Job posting: BCBA and ABA Lead
Grant Therapy is seeking a qualified BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) to launch and lead our ABA service department!
Grant Therapy Services (GTS) is a family-owned Pediatric Therapy company in the greater Seattle area (Eastside). We emphasize a holistic approach to therapy for children, providing coaching and guidance for parents as well as educators. Where other therapy service providers may take shortcuts in the interest of short-term profit, we think of people first. The results speak for themselves: Our rapid growth has been mainly due to word-of-mouth referrals.
General Job Description
ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) services are a critical part of complete care for many pediatric therapy patients. GTS is launching an ABA department in order to provide the best care for our families. We are seeking a qualified Behavior Analyst to design and implement ABA treatment programs for children, teenagers and adults on the autism spectrum. This role is expected to become the director of the entire ABA department as the company expands.
The ABA Director supervises the treatment team assigned to each patients’ case to help ensure that GTS provides top-quality patient service. They complete patient reports and other supervisory responsibilities as is appropriate and necessary based on the patient service contract. This role will also serve a critical function as a principal advisor on overall GTS strategy. The BCBA/ABA Director will receive compensation through ABA appointments and additional payment for administration and leadership functions.
- Participate in company strategy development related to ABA services
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing improvements to current programs
- Recruit, on-board, and supervise ABA practitioners
- Provide initial and/or continuing in-home client (re)assessments
- Plan, manage, and evaluate assigned staff efforts to properly address behavioral excesses and deficits in patients
- Provide ABA training for parents and other caregivers
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to operate in a start-up company environment
- Ability and desire to manage people
- Competitive salary & strong influence in direction of company
- Coverage for continuing education (CE) credits as needed
- Paid office time & generous time off policies
- Company swag & group events
- We are looking for someone who wants to help build a company from the early stages. As a small business we may not have a long list of benefits, but our early employees will enable and guide us so that we can.
Job Type: Full-time
- BCBA: 2 years (Preferred)
- BCBA (Required)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
Relocation Assistance Provided: