NOTICE: Grant Therapy Services is CLOSED as of 2023.
- Evaluations to assess functional and social skills.
- Screenings to do basic checks and determine need for evaluations.
- Consultation & observations to assist caregivers in management of treatment.
- Individualized treatment plans with solutions based on each unique environment.
- Teletherapy services to maximize flexibility and effectiveness for families and therapists.
- Family Centered Goals to maintain focus on the family’s concerns and priorities.
- Feeding therapy to improve children’s ability to eat.
- Attendance of IEP meetings to share their thoughts and suggestions on treatment.
- Collaboration with outside supports or therapists for optimized treatment.
- In-School Observations for an understanding of the child’s learning environment.
- Parent handouts to aid in the support of treatment.
- Open communication between client, and therapist(s)